Graveney, Tooting and Franciscan Primary all have their own policies covering the vast majority of areas of their school life, and these policies can be found on the individual school websites.
The majority of policies for which the Trust is directly responsible (for example those relating to the employment of staff and finance) are not of any particular interest to parents and/or the public.
The exception to this is the Trust Complaints Policy, which applies to both schools, and which can be found elsewhere on this website (Governance Section > Statutory Publications).
However, if there is a policy that you cannot find on any of the four related sites (Trust, Graveney, Franciscan Primary and Tooting) that you think should be publicly available, please do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Freedom of Information Policy
- GDPR Policy and Appendices May2018
- Graveney Trust s Gender Pay Gap Data
- Staff Protection Policy 2018
- Vexatious Complaints Policy 2018
- Your Suggestions and Complaints 2018